- Model No. SS03
- Produces 1000 Chapatis per Hour
The Automatic Chapati Making Machine has automated and standardised the process of peda making with chapati making. The peda making part produces uniformly rolled & sized pedas which are then placed on Chapati Machine for pressing and baking. The end product is soft, well-puffed chapatis that are no different from home made food.
We aim to create the exact kind of chapati that would be created by human hands. The entire system is designed to ensure guaranteed satisfaction to the consumer along with 100% accountability of standardized mass production. You can be sure of receiving uniformly sized and cooked chapatis that do not have any raw patches of dough.
The machine’s simple design and user friendly interface makes it very easy to operate. An unskilled labourer can operate this machine with minimal training. It is very easy to explain the process to fellow employees, so that more people know how to use the machine.
Due to its robust construction and high quality, there are virtually no breakdowns & minimum maintenance is required. This is an utterly dependable and reliable machine that is guaranteed to work for several years without glitches.
- Type : Rotary Indexing
- Capacity : 1000 Chapatis / Hr
- L.P.G. Consumption : 1.25 to 1.75 kg . Hr
- L.P.G. Pressure : 5 p.s.i. to 7 p.s.i
- Dimensions : 3000 (L) X 2200 (W) X 1520 (H) MM
- Electricity Consumption : 2.0 KWH
- Conveyor Belt Used : Food Grade Polyurethane Belt
- Weight of the Machine : 350 Kg
- Operators Needed : 1
- Wt. of Chapati : 25 gm - 45 gm
- Chapati Thickness : 1.5 mm - 2.5 mm
- Chapati Size : 4.5" - 7"
- Chapati Color : Light Brown
- Appearance : Soft with puffed layer