- Model No. SS02
- Produces 1000 Chapatis per Hour
This is the most compact, simplified & easy to use chapati making machine available in the Indian market. All you need to do is to make the dough balls by hand, and then place them in the machine. The machine then takes care of the pressing and baking.
The entire system is designed to ensure guaranteed satisfaction to the consumer along with 100% accountability of standardized mass production. We aim for evenly cooked chapatis with no patches of raw dough,so that the consumer is provided with the perfect experience.
It is an extremely simple machine and can be operated by ordinary labor through minimal training. It is not at all difficult to understand, and can be easily taught to any employee.
The Machine's robust construction ensures virtually no breakdowns & minimum maintenance. It is guaranteed to keep working for ages, without a need for repairs and other complications.
- Type : Rotary Indexing
- Capacity : 1000 Chapatis / Hr
- Gas Consumption : 1.25 to 1.75 kg . Hr
- Dimensions : 1950 (L) X 1120 (W) X 1520 (H), mm
- Weight : 255 Kgs
- Power : Single Phase / Three Phase 220V 50 Hz
- Motor : 0.40 Kw,
- Heater : 0.75 Kw
- Total : 1.15 Kw
- Operators Needed : 1
- Wt. of Chapati : 25 gm - 45 gm
- Chapati Thickness : 1.5 mm - 2.5 mm
- Chapati Size : 4.5" - 7"
- Chapati Color : Light Brown
- Appearance : Soft with puffed layer