We manufacture and supply different types of chapati making machines and allied parts in India and as well as abroad. These machines are used to cater to bulk chapati requirements in large set ups such as schools, colleges, hostels, hospitals, corporate and government establishments, ashrams, canteens, catering companies, etc. The output of a machine may vary from 600 to 2000 chapatis per hour depending on the requirement of the client.
Our chapati machines come in various types to suit different business needs. They are:
Why Opt For Sunshine Chapati Making Machines?
We at Sunshine believe in providing nothing but the best products and services to our customers. We have taken great pains to ensure that our products and services go beyond industry standards.
Sunshine Chapati Making Machines are superior in design and function, and can benefit you in a lot of ways:
- Savings on time & effort
- Savings on manpower cost
- Savings on LPG consumption
- More output in lesser time
- More hygienic rotis, since there is no need for dry flour in our models
- No chance of any insect / rodent infestation
- Easy to clean, maintain and operate
- Uniformly cooked, high quality rotis.